CHILDREN CHILDREN

Boring

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

Man, she really loves him, saves his life and whatnot.

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

The only complaint I have is that I always imagined Knuckles with a pothead/n****r voice in this comic and some other motions that weren't really animated the way I thought it would be, but still, this is great!

C C

Trash, just like the rest of the clock crap.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

Don't listen to anyone telling you that you're wasting your time. My mom tells me that a lot and she just doesn't understand what we do with our lives. People believe the way they live is the right way, but the only right way is to live the way you enjoy it. Never regret anything and never hesitate to take risks, because without them you'll just be another boring person with a boring life, living from paycheck to paycheck, doing nothing with your life. What you're doing is great and keep up at it, social life is overrated.

Drawn Together~ Drawn Together~

Drawn Together? Do you know which cartoon shares the same name? It's a very dirty cartoon.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

I wanted to give this a 0, but I suddenly remembered my friend who also plays Minecraft and he once asked me what did I build in Minecraft, I responded with "I barely built anything, I mostly play to explore and collect all kinds of items", to which he called me a noob and started showing his pro skills at minecraft and saying that he's more pro at video games than me because of that.

Makes me sad that I'm giving this a 5, because it's true, these people exist, pure faggots. Minecraft is fun though.

Sonic Oddshow Sonic Oddshow

I enjoyed it a lot, however that onion rings joke is kinda stolen? I mean, there's a whole game dedicated to that with the same sprites and the same idea, why would you just take it and animate it in the exact same way?

Anyway, not gonna lower score because of that, I still enjoyed it a lot.

Shadic15 responds:

I know that hack, and I think that the creators are credited in this show.

You can call it stolen, but I never said it was my idea, nor that I created this.
You know, I'm not an animator who creates his own stuff. I'm a SPRITE animator.
I use sprites that other people extracted from an official game. So technically nothing
in this video is "not-stolen". Besides, watching the Sonic and Onion Rings takes may
encourage people to play the actual game (the hack in this case) and raise its popularity.

But thanks for not lowering the score, very kind.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

...

At first I thought your video was kind of exaggerating, but then I saw WoW and I realized where you were coming from. Video games and games like WoW are really different from each other. People that get addicted to WoW don't even know what games are, because WoW has literally no gameplay. It's a big chat with a lot of animations, you can barely "play" the game, you just watch how your character fights and you do practically nothing. Even on raids, all you do is listen to stone carved techniques and just repeat them over and over. Such games will definitely not improve anything about you, be it skill, speed, smarts or anything else.

I play video games to have fun and I know that. I socialize with other people, even though it's mostly through the computer, we have fun together and if you want to keep your life, you have to be around people that are the same as you are. I had millions of chances to get a girlfriend, but I only got one when I felt that she was close to my world and we are in a great relationship.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

FUCK!

That totally caught me off guard, I didn't see it coming, I expected another one of your hilarious School 13 episodes, but this one is just plain awesome and cute. I love it and it's perfect as a Christmas/New Year's card.