Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

So this was a pretty nice game overall. The main downfalls are simply that it was made in flash and flash is a piece of crap for this kind of stuff, so some things didn't work perfectly well. One thing that really bothered me was the Megalovania fight bugging out, I'm assuming it happened because I was pausing to heal and maybe I paused at the wrong moment, but the story stopped advancing after just the first sentence and she just kept hammering me with attacks for like 50 cycles until I just gave up.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

I'm not sure if it's bug or poor implementation, but like the megalovania fight you need to miss N times to proceed with plot.

Relic of War Relic of War

I don't care much for the game, don't really like this kind of one dimensional strategy, but props for making a 60FPS game, it feels so good to just press buttons.

A Tale of Colours A Tale of Colours

Okay, I think when you jump and hit something with the top of your head you should keep the momentum forward instead of just falling down immediately, it creates this clunky feeling of stopping in mid air for no reason, especially annoying during the tree with barely visible platforms.

I finished the game, have all achievements except the first secret medal and Legendary treasure hunter, is that secret medal a treasure or is that a bug?

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

Alright man, I can see all the effort you put into this so I'm gonna be fair.

First problem is at the very start with the logos, people are used to logos leading to other places, logos being links, people don't think clicking them will advance, they expect that clicking them will take you to a different page, make them fade out after like a second or two or add a note that you need to click to skip it.

Second problem is lack of sound, at least add some ambient music or anything, you've got a big library here at Newgrounds. Hit sounds are a must as well for a video game.

Third problem are the controls being keyboard only, yet you force the player to take the mouse to click some things. Make sure the user can exit the tutorial messages and navigate the menus with keyboard instead of clicking.

Fourth problem would be the enemy AI, they could be somewhat more advanced than just turning invincible and running away after you hit them, perhaps defend from your attacks or something.

Other than that this is some fantastic work.

Steam Pilgrim Steam Pilgrim

Great tribute to Crimsonlands!

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Awesome!

I loved it. Great Metroid clone. It was very fluent and a bit not challenging, but it was still fun.

Super Pixelknight Super Pixelknight

Awesome

Dude the hell is up with the low score, this is one of the most fluent games on Newgrounds, this game is awesome, it deserves a much better score.

A lot of weapons, skills, stages, difficulty, this game has it all. It's simply great.

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

Great game

The only thing that annoyed me were the pillars. Holy crap I hate them, should have some kind of a slower timer or something.

Homing birdies weren't difficult at all though, except for one hilarious time when it hit me when I finally reached a hard spot lol. But other than that I just ran past them as if they weren't even there.

3D Without Glasses 0.3 3D Without Glasses 0.3

A little problem

It works pretty nicely, but you have to change the direction to opposite of where the person is moving. Instead of moving the room to the right when person tilts to the right, it should move the the left, as if you are looking into the room. Otherwise the 3D effect is completely useless.

It's possible that it's because my webcam shows the image not mirrored, I suggest adding an option to reverse the horizontal movement for different webcams.

ImpactGames responds:

I'm sorry, but I've already heard you and tried it reversed, I DOES NOT WORK REVERSED. Of course your webcam might be reversed but I highly doubt that.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Nice

Not perfect, but it's alright.

I'd really suggest checking out Dofus and learning from it. This game should have less waiting time between turns, battles and everything else, it feels really slow with all those fading away screens and stuff. Plus there are too many menus for such a game and the direction change at the end of the turn is annoying, that kind of stuff should be optional and not forced.