CHILDREN CHILDREN

Boring

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

Man, she really loves him, saves his life and whatnot.

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

The only complaint I have is that I always imagined Knuckles with a pothead/n****r voice in this comic and some other motions that weren't really animated the way I thought it would be, but still, this is great!

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

So this was a pretty nice game overall. The main downfalls are simply that it was made in flash and flash is a piece of crap for this kind of stuff, so some things didn't work perfectly well. One thing that really bothered me was the Megalovania fight bugging out, I'm assuming it happened because I was pausing to heal and maybe I paused at the wrong moment, but the story stopped advancing after just the first sentence and she just kept hammering me with attacks for like 50 cycles until I just gave up.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

I'm not sure if it's bug or poor implementation, but like the megalovania fight you need to miss N times to proceed with plot.

Relic of War Relic of War

I don't care much for the game, don't really like this kind of one dimensional strategy, but props for making a 60FPS game, it feels so good to just press buttons.

A Tale of Colours A Tale of Colours

Okay, I think when you jump and hit something with the top of your head you should keep the momentum forward instead of just falling down immediately, it creates this clunky feeling of stopping in mid air for no reason, especially annoying during the tree with barely visible platforms.

I finished the game, have all achievements except the first secret medal and Legendary treasure hunter, is that secret medal a treasure or is that a bug?

-Velvet Hickups- -Velvet Hickups-

Holy shit, this is probably your best one this year.

-Electroman adventures- -Electroman adventures-

While I couldn't get into most of your recent stuff, this one is amazing!

I'd like more variation though, after about 1 minute it kept sounding the same for a while and then returned to being the same as the beginning. It's still a great piece, but just hoping you could make it even better next time.

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

Dang

I still wish you'd go more variated, game-type themes. Especially action. This sounds a lot like it, but a little more variation would've been nice.

Anyway, I still love it and it goes into my MP3 collection right away.